Dates and Reminders:
Welcome to David Otto, former New York City ballet soloist!
All Dancers Welcome!
DVD Order Form
Congratulations Collin McKenzie!
Congratulations to Collin McKenzie for being accepted into the NYSSA Program. New York State Summer School of the Arts Intensive Ballet Program, a month long program of intensive training which is held at Skidmore College. The students will be attending the NYCB performances every evening.
Congratulations Ling Minucci!
Our very own Ling Minucci, age 13, in an article highlighting her many achievements in her ballet career. She has been accepted into New York City Ballet performing at SPAC for 5 seasons along with our Cassandra Wagemann (2 seasons), and Sara Ross (2 seasons), Juilia Ross ( 1ST season ) ,AND THIS YEAR, 2016, THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY SEASON! Our Robert opened SPAC IN 1966! These girls have performed in, Circus Polka, Union Jack ,A Midsummer's Night Dream . Ling has also been accepted into and summer intensives at the American Ballet Theatre, and attended the Joffrey Ballet School, and the National Museum of Dance School of the Arts with Miranda Weese, the Bolshoi Ballet School.
Ling has been accepted and has attended the New York State Summer School of the Arts Ballet Program for the summer of 2015. She was also selected for the Saratoga Summer Dance Intensive and invited to the Vail Valley Dance Intensive in Colorado, and most recently to the School of American Ballet ( New York City Ballets official school)
We are also very proud of Collin McKenzie for being accepted into the NYSSA (New York State Summer School of the Arts) Ballet Intensive
We are so excited that we have students performing in the 50th season of the New York City Ballet. It bring us much joy and pride, and tears to Roberts eyes.
This year we , our school is also celebrating our 50th year in business!
Dance Classes for ages 3 to Adult
Creative Rhythm & Movement • Pre Ballet • Ballet • Pointe & Variation
Contemporary/Lyrical • Modern • Tap • Jazz • Hip Hop
Choreography & Improvisation • Musical Theatre Dance
We are an "Established" school that has been operating since 1965. Our staff is a mature dance family committed to your child. The school offers clean facilities, a safe environment, is Handicap accessible with ample parking. We are experienced and passionate and offer classes to ages 3 to adult.
No Certification or tests needed in the teaching of "Balancine or Vaganova" technique other than experience.
Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Studio:
- Multiple performance opportunities, minimal costume fees; no additional performance fees for dancers; annual Nutcracker opened to children as young as age 5! Spring concert in professional theater. (Charles R. Wood Theatre)
- Very experienced, professional and dedicated faculty
- Large facility, convenient parking; sprung dance floors to prevent injury and fatigue
- Clean, safe environment – ample dressing room, separate homework/break room, comfortable lobby
- Committed to the development of confidence, poise and determination in children AND TIME MANAGEMENT.
- Proper dance technique, terminology and etiquette taught.
- Appropriate choreography and costume choices
- Ideal class length for the youngest through advanced dancer to progress
- Communication with parents: newsletters, Facebook, email, website, announcement board in lobby
- Variety of dance classes offered- Our Unlimited class options allows for study of dance in diverse genres
- Bonus, Very competitive prices!!!